Re: Re-working group security

Tobias Mueller wrote:
Hm. I'm not really convinced that this is a good idea, but that might be due to my limited knowledge about Bugzilla. The usecase I have in mind is, that I (as a bugmaster) might want to set a bugreport to a somewhat more confidential level, although I am not a developer of that product. Will that be still possible?

As a bugmaster, if you're an admin, you can restrict a bug to any group. Also, we would make it so that anybody could file a bug into these groups, if we decided to start using them for security purposes.

I'd be glad to help out building a security-researcher friendly infrastructure, but we should probably discuss that on a channel with more bandwidth.

	Any suggestions for what would be a good channel?

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.