Re: new keyword proposal

Andre Klapper wrote:
I'd go with "ui-review" here and change the description slightly (like
"not meant to be set by reporter unless s/he knows what s/he does").
It has ten open tickets currently, and I don't think that we have an
ui-review team in place at all.

You know, you could use flags for this too. You could set "ui-review?" and then somebody could come along and grant "ui-review+" and then you'd know who did the ui-review, right there in the flags UI. You could also control who can request and set it, if you'd like.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.