Re: GUADEC call for papers: Bugsquad Talk + BoF?

I'd note that this year GUADEC is not likely to have many potential
volunteers because of the location and economy- more likely only
dedicated people are likely to come. So perhaps a workshop focusing on
best bugzilla practices for developers? (they need all the help they
can get ;)

Luis

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Tobias Mueller