Re: Gimmie in GNOME Bugzilla.

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 14:26 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Montag, den 22.09.2008, 17:54 +0200 schrieb Olav Vitters:
> > I've already closed it for bugreports. However, bugbuddy import thingy
> > doesn't check it. Patch welcome.
>
> Does this require a patch for bug-buddy, or for b.g.o?
> /me looks at cosimoc
>
> andre

The bugzilla component is loaded from bug-buddy by looking at the
X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Product field in the desktop file (or at the
bugzilla:product field in the bonobo server file if the product is an
applet), so this would require either patching on the app side to drop
those fields (useless, as gimmie is unmaintained and will never likely
see another release) or something on the server side to drop reports
coming from discontinued products.

Cheers,

Cosimo