Re: Inhibit bug-buddy on upgrade

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Reinout van Schouwen
<reinouts gnome org> wrote:
> Op woensdag 16-07-2008 om 22:23 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Christian
> Kirbach:
>
>> What is the outcome? I remember once we had gnome-panel crashing on
>>  Ubuntu  updates and got tons of duplicates. Took some time before it
>>  was clear that it was  some library update causing it.
>
> There is no outcome yet, you are the first person to reply to my
> proposal. :-|

Did you try filing a wishlist bug on launchpad? Or have you looked at
launchpad's questions system?

I don't think very many Ubuntu developers look at the bugsquad list.

--
Michael Chang

Please note that not all formatting may be preserved in
Office/Word/Powerpoint documents sent to me. Please use OpenDocument
(not Open XML), HTML, and RTF where possible. See
Thank you.