Re: Interpreting stacktraces

Hi Christian,

On Feb 12, 2008 1:05 PM, Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach googlemail com> wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 01:27:51 +0400, Andrew Conkling
<andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:

> I often come across a lot of stacktraces, but I'm not really sure what
> to do
> with them. I'm trying to bridge the gap between triager/bugsquadder and
> developer. Any tips?

Once I created this wiki page that may be of use for you:

http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide/FindingDuplicates

If you have any additional questions, feel free to poke me.

Ah, perfect. Thanks for this. Aside from being helpful in just the way you described, it helped me realize that a lot of my questions are specific to Mono traces. So this goes in the bookmarks and I keep learning. :)

Thanks a lot,
Andrew