Getting started triaging

Hi all,

I'm a fan of Banshee and I'd like to help improve the Mac OS X release by triaging some bugs. I read the Triage Guide at http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide and I'd appreciate it if someone could please verify my proposed changes (as per step 6):

561293: This has been confirmed twice, isn't a duplicate (as far as I can tell) and contains all the necessary information. However, I don't agree with the severity value it has been assigned. I propose progressing it to NEW and changing severity to Critical (as it frequently crashes).

560566: Progress to NEW

Thanks.

--
- Nick Griffiths