Policy proposal: Dropping 2.16 reports

Hey everyone,

I was wandering around in Bugzilla and found some reports from 2.16,
mostly crash reports that are also incomplete stacks.
I asked about this on #bugs and Andre said he would give me lots of
beers and pizza if I propose this, so I'm making sure I have food and
drinks next GUADEC. :)

Proposal: Drop $version-before-last-stable crasher reports when
$new-stable comes out
Reason: They are really old and most of them are answered "well yes,
try SVN/last-release it [might be] fixed there", or simply ignored.
It's not really usual to backport fixes to two branches, usually it's
trunk and stable. And a lot of times the crash is someone's else
fault.

Good: Clean a bit of the flood bugsquad gets/has.

Bad: Some people might be using long-time support distros or distros
with not so frequent releases like SuSE (GUADEC's cd has 2.16) or
Debian stable (etch has 2.18), they could feel like they have wasted
time filling a report if we were going to ignore it anyway.

Well, what do you think?