Re: Email Preferences

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:27:45 +0200, Rich Leitner <r leitner att net> wrote:

I had a crash in GEdit while using a Fedora 7 Linux machine. I responded
to the error message in an effort to help improve this already fine
freeware. Unbeknownst to me, this has somehow 'subscribed' me to the bug
list for gnome ... a list of which I do NOT want to be a part.

Please see http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=email.html

Instructions on how to 'unsubscribe' to this list require that I create
a new account ...

No it does not. You already have an account if you submitted a report.

Please remove me from the gedit bug mailing list.

Above web page can give you instructions.
If you do not get along feel free to contact us again.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach nsn com