Re: Request for directfb gtk+ component bug management permission

hi attilio,

Am Donnerstag, den 29.03.2007, 21:05 +0200 schrieb Attilio Fiandrotti:
> Just updated my bgo email address to attilio fiandrotti gmail com,
> didn't see i was still using my old email address.
>
> For now, i guess the ability to manage bugs is enough: when i have
> patches to source code i usually send to mike, who commints in behalf of me.

you now can manage bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org. please DO read the triage
guide at http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide before starting; and
my general disclaimer is "use common sense, and if you are not sure with
something, wait and ask (e.g. on irc.gimp.org in #bugs)".

thanks,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!