Re: Request for directfb gtk+ component bug management permission

Andre Klapper ha scritto:
hi attilio,

Am Donnerstag, den 29.03.2007, 16:05 +0200 schrieb Attilio Fiandrotti:
I'm deeply involved [1] in the development of the new graphical debian installer, which is based on gtk/directfb and which gtk/dfb was mainly developed for.

I usually take care in debian's BTS of management of bugreports about gtkdfb reported by debian-installer testers (various debian udebs and debs), which in turn i report upstream to gnome's BTS.

Gnome's gtkdfb bts page is currently in disarray: some duplicate bugs, aome other now closed, are still maked as open.

Given gtkdfb is starting to get wide deployment on production systems, it would be nice if its bts page could be cleaned up, so i'm volunteering for gtk+/directfb bug management and i'm asking for management permissions.

if you want to get permissions in bugzilla.gnome.org for
closing/needinfo'ing bugs, please tell us the email address of your
b.g.o account (because it does not seem to be the one you used for your
email).
if you want to be marked as a gtk+ developer in b.g.o, please ask the
existing developers (see
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gtk%2B ) to mark you.

thanks,
andre

Just updated my bgo email address to attilio fiandrotti gmail com, didn't see i was still using my old email address.

For now, i guess the ability to manage bugs is enough: when i have patches to source code i usually send to mike, who commints in behalf of me.

thanks a lot

Attilio