Re: Website component for test site, please

Example

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=banshee&version=0.12.1

HTH,
JSR/

On 7/6/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 20:22 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> Hi Murray,
>
> 2007/7/6, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
> > I'm going to be working on the new Plone-based website and I'd like to
> > use bugzilla so people can give feedback on the test site even before it
> > goes online, and so I can manage that feedback.
> >
> > Could someone please add a "wwww.gnome.org beta" component with me as
> > the maintainer, or make me a maintainer of the website product so I can
> > add that component myself.
>
> Doesn't it make more sense to add a version "beta" to the existing
> component "www.gnome.org"? It doesn't look very consistent to have
> "www.gnome.org" and "www.gnome.org beta".

If you like. It's just easier to browse components than versions of
components, and one more thing for people to get wrong.

But is there a URL that will start a new bug with that component and
that version, so I can tell people "click here to submit"?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com