Re: Website component for test site, please

Hi Murray,

2007/7/6, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
I'm going to be working on the new Plone-based website and I'd like to
use bugzilla so people can give feedback on the test site even before it
goes online, and so I can manage that feedback.

Could someone please add a " beta" component with me as
the maintainer, or make me a maintainer of the website product so I can
add that component myself.

Doesn't it make more sense to add a version "beta" to the existing
component ""? It doesn't look very consistent to have
"" and " beta".