Re: GNOME 10 year celebration actions

2007/8/13, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido <pvillavi gmail com>:
Hello,

On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 18:51 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 09.08.2007, 13:14 -0400 schrieb Pedro Villavicencio
> Garrido:
> > Guys are we planning to do something for the 10 years of our dear GNOME
> > project? like a bug day that day or another? would be really nice to
> > have something ;-) , what you think?
>
> YEAH! go ahead, we have http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/BugDaysOrganizing
> which provides some help,

K great, Wednesday 22 is a perfect day, the Ubuntu Bugsquad is planning
to do a bug day focused on GNOME that day, so if we can do it the same
day will be awesome :-), yay!, I'm updating the wiki page[1] and i will
send the announcement soon.

>  and there's always some artists around (last
> time i poked on the marketing-list) that can provide a banner (or we can
> perhaps reuse one of arc's latest posts:
> http://aruiz.typepad.com/siliconisland/2007/08/happy-birthday.html ).
> and then we can wait for those virgin lovely volunteers to show them the
> deepest bugzilla hell! ;-)

I love that banner from Alberto, I'm adding him to the CC, Alberto may
we borrow it? ;-)

You kidding? It's all yours. Do you want me to make some variants?

Regards,

pedro.

--
Un saludo,