Re: GNOME 10 year celebration actions

Am Donnerstag, den 09.08.2007, 13:14 -0400 schrieb Pedro Villavicencio
Garrido:
> Guys are we planning to do something for the 10 years of our dear GNOME
> project? like a bug day that day or another? would be really nice to
> have something ;-) , what you think?

YEAH! go ahead, we have http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/BugDaysOrganizing
which provides some help, and there's always some artists around (last
time i poked on the marketing-list) that can provide a banner (or we can
perhaps reuse one of arc's latest posts:
http://aruiz.typepad.com/siliconisland/2007/08/happy-birthday.html ).
and then we can wait for those virgin lovely volunteers to show them the
deepest bugzilla hell! ;-)

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed