Getting info on default assignee

Hi
Is there a way to find all the components a particular
account is default assignee for?

In particular, I want to find out which components
have gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs as the default
assignee. This would help the docs team a) get an idea
of our reponsibilities, which modules consider us to
be in charge of their docs, and b) which modules
aren't currently set to that assignee and probably
should be.

Perhaps this would be useful in general to find out
what the various "fake" accounts we have cover?