Bugzilla banning

Hi,

I was trying to use a little applet that sends an http request to
retrieve the following url:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describeuser cgi?login=diego aureal com pe&
Bugzilla_login=diego aureal com pe&Bugzilla_password=XXXXX

When I visit it via Epiphany I obtain the describeuser page, if I use
my app I get banned from bugzilla.

What's the reason of being banned? I have tried setting the same
user-agent as Epiphany with no results. Is it cookie related? And if
it is, any suggestion to manage or at least "trick" bugzilla about the
cookie (make bugzilla think I accepted it)?

I'm hacking a gnome-applet in C.

then you win"  -Ghandi

http://diego.aureal.com.pe