perhaps something to think about for bug-buddy.NEXT

http://www.whirlycott.com/phil/2006/08/27/send-to-apple-and-get-nothing-back/

"When applications crash on OS X, you get a little dialog box asking
you if you would like to send the crash details to Apple. Presumably,
they actually use this data to continuously improve their products by
providing ~realtime bug reports to their dev teams.

What would be really useful, though, is if Apple would respond to me
via email telling me if there's something that I can do to prevent
these crashes from occurring, such as applying an update, changing
some setting somewhere, etc.

As you can imagine, this would be pretty useful. But since this
interaction resembles something like to an actual conversation, I am
not optimistic that it will happen soon."

Interesting idea. Not sure how often that would happen, so how often
it would be useful, but might be cool.