Re: Panel displays apps from wrong workspace

2006/8/27, Rod Butcher <rbutcher hyenainternet com>:
I find that with gnome 2.16.0 apps seem to float about randomly between
workspaces. I.e. I have workspaces 1, 2 and 3. I start an app in
workspace 2 and it show up in workspace 1 window list also. If I click
on it I get switched to workspace 1. I have the window list configured
to only show apps in current workspace. ??

Gnome-bugsquad mailing list is not for reporting bugs, it is for
discussing the management of bugs and related issues.

Please file a bug in GNOME bugzilla if the taskbar applet is misbehaving.

Thanks,

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi