Re: weekly bug summary not working

[Moving to bugsquad, see if there are useful suggestions on the wider list.]

[Bugsquad: this was about the weekly bug summaries, and I'm pondering
rss-ifying it or other reports.]

On 7/5/05, Teppo Turtiainen <teppo turtiainen helsinki fi> wrote:
> > > Thanks for fixing it. Now I can once again get my dose of bug trivia. :)
> >
> > How can we make this page more relevant? Is it something we could cram
> > into rss and feed to planet.gnome.org/news/ ?
>
> Sure, why not. But I personally use it to get up-to-date information
> about what's being worked on, who's doing what, for finding bug buddy
> submissions to triage (they are usually easy for a newbie like me) and
> so on, so a weekly RSS feed wouldn't help me much.

Yeah, weekly doesn't necessarily make sense- depends on the reports,
and probably some reports could have multiple feeds updating
hourly/daily/weekly for different needs.

Anyone have thoughts on which reports should be daily/hourly/whatever?

As a tangent: if someone wants to get involved in bugzilla hacking a
bit, and in a way that could have a lot of impact for maintainers,
this report:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/BOO

seems like it would be really useful to have in bugzilla (obviously
not all of it applies, but having the basics would be good.)