Re: No bugzilla place for setup-tools-backend

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:57:31 +0100 (CET), Carlos Garnacho
<carlos_garnacho yahoo es> wrote:

> So as soon as I get an answer, I'll mail to gnome-bugsquad and create
> myself the product if necessary (dunno why, but I have permissions to
> do that, shouldn't I?)

It'd be great if you could send the email to bugmaster; we'd like the
requests for new products to go through us just so that we're more
aware of what's happening in the database.  (Currently, we're not sure
why so many people have editproducts permissions, but it is likely
because of the fact that it was needed to add version numbers--but
that is no longer necessary with Andrew's new install-module
integration, so we're discussing reverting back to having only a few
people with those perms.  Same for editkeywords...)

Thanks,
Elijah