Re: No bugzilla place for setup-tools-backend

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:49:37 +0000, Telsa Gwynne
<hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> wrote:
> I can't find where to bugzilla setup-tools-backend bugs. I wondered
> about gnome-system-tools, but there didn't seem to be a backend
> sort of component in that, either.
>
> Am I missing something, or should there be either a new product for
> it, or a new component in the g-s-t product?

I did a little searching and couldn't find it either.  So it appears
that either I'm missing something too, or there's no way to handle
such bugs (other than maybe email Carlos directly).  If Carlos would
like a new product or component created, we could easily do so, but we
can't do that without him stating that he wants it and providing the
necessary information (which is explained in more detail at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/maintainers.html)

*shrug*