Re: No bugzilla place for setup-tools-backend

Ooops, sorry for the late reply :/

 --- Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> escribió:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:49:37 +0000, Telsa Gwynne
> <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> wrote:
> > I can't find where to bugzilla setup-tools-backend bugs. I wondered
> > about gnome-system-tools, but there didn't seem to be a backend
> > sort of component in that, either.
> >
> > Am I missing something, or should there be either a new product for
> > it, or a new component in the g-s-t product?
>
> I did a little searching and couldn't find it either.  So it appears
> that either I'm missing something too, or there's no way to handle
> such bugs (other than maybe email Carlos directly).  If Carlos would
> like a new product or component created, we could easily do so, but we
> can't do that without him stating that he wants it and providing the
> necessary information (which is explained in more detail at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/maintainers.html)

I'm currently finding some little problems to do it right now, I talked
with Daniel Stone in order to get the backends in Freedesktop, so until
I get a definitive answer, I think it should wait a bit...

If it doesn't get in, it will definitively have a bugzilla product, and
even be packaged separatedly from the frontends (now that other products
use them, it's mandatory)

So as soon as I get an answer, I'll mail to gnome-bugsquad and create
myself the product if necessary (dunno why, but I have permissions to
do that, shouldn't I?)

         Sorry for the annoyance

> *shrug*

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad