Re: keyword cleanup

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:00:41 -0500, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:

> gmail just isn't as good as evo at handling massive bug quantities, so
> I'm trying to keep them straight for now. Sorry about the load- I've
> asked sysadmins to look into why post-only isn't working.

Really?  It thought it did much better.  But then again, maybe that's
because I was stuck on IMAP.

And no worries... it's half my problem.  Being new to the moderator
thing, I didn't notice the "just accept everything from this user"
thingy.

> Hrm. Is there no better way we can handle that?

If we can somehow make it clear that the "patch" statuses are for all
attachments that are being proposed for committing, instead of just
for patches, then this problem will be eliminated.

> It was actually purify- jody had access to a copy and was using it on
> solaris, and requested the keyword for that reason. Don't know if that
> is still the case. Maybe purify-valgrind as the keyword name or
> something?

valgrind-purify if you're just going to use the name of both tools.
:-)  It'd be nice if we could think of something more general that
means "issue found via memory checking tool", and is only a word or
two long.

Elijah