Re: Bug 324449 – Lack of right-click menu or DnD response, and Networ k not listed ?

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:25:02 +0100, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:

On Mon, December 19, 2005 03:59, Elijah Newren wrote:
On 12/18/05, Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net> wrote:
Unfortunately, this mailing-list is
not for suggested changes to bugs in the database.

Actually, I did list in at least one place in the triage guide, and
perhaps in a couple, that the mailing list could be used for that
purpose.
I think it's okay if the list is used for this, but it's probably better
to send one mail with all the changes (instead of a lot of small mails)

Apparently Vincent has telepatic aptitudes. That is just what I thought.
I do not mind questions or suggestions being sent to the list, but I
am not comfortable with receiving 10 mails with a few words each, and
10 more replys.

I suggest we change the part of the triage guide about that slightly
and ask for 'compactness', i.e. to collect suggestions and put
them into a single mail.