New report to show (possible) incorrectly assigned bugs

When moving a bugs between products people sometimes forget to check
the "Reassign bug to owner of selected component". Some time ago I made
a report to show these differences, but it took minutes to run under
MySQL 3.23. Fortunately under 4.1 it is fast enough to announce.

The report is at:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/check-assignedto.cgi

and linked from the general reports section at:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/reports.cgi

The report shows:
 * bugs not assigned to the default owner of its component
 * but ARE assigned to the default owner of some other component

Note that the report isn't perfect. Some components still have a normal
assignee instead of a dummy @gnome.bugs one. There may be valid reasons
for the bug being assigned to some other person. The bug shows the
current and expected owner so make this check easier.

At the bottom of the report is a buglist link. Use this if you want to
reassign multiple of these bugs at once. (again, only if you are 100%
sure.. eg for the ones with @gnome.bugs)

Ideally I'd still want the reassignment to happen automatically, but
that is for another time.

--
Regards,
Olav