Re: Subject: Re: Stock response addition

El mar, 23-11-2004 a las 13:39 -0700, Elijah Newren escribi� >         c) Accept the bug report if it comes from a known vendor (Red Hat,
> > SuSE, etc... so they are standard packages) and do the backtracing
> > offline on an special server donated by ... volunteers?
>
> What do you mean by "do the backtracing"?

	Having a big and powerfull server (that is because I Cced sri :) ) with
most common distros installed on "jails" like build buddy (the Novell
build system) and doing the gdb /my/offending/binary core. As that
binary is the same of the user we would be able to get the backtrace on
the server (that has the debuginfo installed). That what Microsoft
does :)

Salu2