Re: Stock response addition

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:31:17 -0600, Caleb Groom <caleb calebgroom com> wrote:
> I'd like to see another stock response to address crasher bugs that are
> not described and do not contain debugging information.
>
> I think this would address a fair amount of bugs that are reported via
> bug buddy.  My suggestion would be to piece together some of the
> existing stock responses to come up with:

Yeah, I've been manually piecing together the same two existing stock
be helpful to make the two flow together a little more smoothly as
well.  Here's a shot in the dark attempt to do that (someone else can
probably come up with something better--feel free to do so):

"Thanks for taking the time to report this bug. This bug report isn't
very useful because it doesn't describe the bug well and the stack
trace unfortunately isn't very helpful. If you have time and can still
reproduce the bug, please either add a description of how to reproduce
this bug (see http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bug-HOWTO.html for more
details) or provide a stack trace that includes debugging symbols (see
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/getting-traces.cgi for more information
about useful stack traces), or (preferably) both."

Elijah