Re: Introduction and http://bugzilla.gnome.org/core-bugs-today.cgibroken?

Luis Villa wrote:

Anyway, I tried to access the cgi script
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/core-bugs-today.cgi, but got strange reply...

The

browser kept downloading the page over and over and never stopped... I'm
using IE 5.x here...

Still using IE5, right? Like I said in another email (which maybe did
not go through, mail has been weird this week) it's known to be broken
in IE5. If you look at the source, it has HTML that works fine in
mozilla but seems not to in IE. If anyone can recommend the 'right' way
of doing this, I'd be happy to change it. Thanks-
Luis

It was doing the same thing for me on IE6.  Here's how I fixed it:

Change this:

To this:

Note the "url=" in front of the actual URL for bugzilla.

Hope that helps,

Tony