Re: Introduction and http://bugzilla.gnome.org/core-bugs-today.cgibroken?

Hi Cheppy, (I'm assuming I get to be your friend :)
Hi Elijah... :p

> Anyway, I tried to access the cgi script
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/core-bugs-today.cgi, but got strange reply... The
> browser kept downloading the page over and over and never stopped... I'm
> using IE 5.x here...

At what time of day did you try to access it?  If you try soon after
midnight, EST, then there aren't any bugs that day and weird things
happen (don't remember exactly what it was, as it's been a long time
since I did it myself).  Does adding '?days=3' at the end (without the
quotes) fix the problem for you?
Now it's 10:40 PM Queensland, Australia time (how do I know which time zone I'm in?) and it's still broken, even after I add '?days=3' at the end...

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)

Personalise your phone with chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp