Re: Introduction and http://bugzilla.gnome.org/core-bugs-today.cgibroken?

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 22:44 +1000, Badai Aqrandista wrote:

> >Hi Cheppy, (I'm assuming I get to be your friend :)
> Hi Elijah... :p
>
> > > Anyway, I tried to access the cgi script
> > > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/core-bugs-today.cgi, but got strange reply...
> >The
> > > browser kept downloading the page over and over and never stopped... I'm
> > > using IE 5.x here...
> >
> >At what time of day did you try to access it?  If you try soon after
> >midnight, EST, then there aren't any bugs that day and weird things
> >happen (don't remember exactly what it was, as it's been a long time
> >since I did it myself).  Does adding '?days=3' at the end (without the
> >quotes) fix the problem for you?
> Now it's 10:40 PM Queensland, Australia time (how do I know which time zone
> I'm in?) and it's still broken, even after I add '?days=3' at the end...

Still using IE5, right? Like I said in another email (which maybe did
not go through, mail has been weird this week) it's known to be broken
in IE5. If you look at the source, it has HTML that works fine in
mozilla but seems not to in IE. If anyone can recommend the 'right' way
of doing this, I'd be happy to change it. Thanks-