Re: 2.17?

Andrew Sobala wrote:

If upgrading to 2.17 is quite painless, I'd be happy to do it. The thing
is, to upgrade to 2.16, all we need to do is minor templatisation.
That's _it_. I was going to do the final template stuff over the
weekend, and I tested importing our database into the 2.16 system a
couple of weeks ago, and it worked.

If you're that close, then go for 2.16. b.g.o. is too big and important to risk picking up a nasty regression IMO. That's what b.m.o.'s for ;-)

Gerv