Re: Fail to associate Files

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 03:39, sanjay vj wrote:
>      After the recent rebuild all the files are
> showing unknown type and I am not able to associate
> files with any specific application ,it crashes with
> segmentation fault when I select associate application
> .The changes are not reflected even setting
> gnome-file-types-properties . I would like to know
> where the problem is and how to fix it.

It appears that no one has yet responded to this.  Sanjay, the bugsquad
is for reproducing, tracking, and sorting bugs.  Fixing of problems is
the job for maintainers of the respective products.  To make sure the
right people see your problem, please file a bug report at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org and include a stack trace of the segfaulting
application (please see http://bugzilla.gnome.org/getting-traces.cgi for
more information on how to get a stack trace).

Hope this helps,
Elijah