Re: Bugzilla page titles

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 18:50, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Hi, bugmeisters,
>
> Would it be horribly difficult to make Bugzilla set page titles to the
> bug's summary line?  Right now it uses "Bug NNNNN: GNOME Bugzilla",
> which is not very useful when you want to bookmark things.
>
> Thanks for considering this,

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-bugsquad/2002-November/msg00038.html

/me kicks the world in general :)

Like Elijah, I'm not sure of the usefulness of this. It's nice to have
the bug number in the first few characters, that's why I changed it the
first time round...

Patches welcome, but maybe we should just worry about this post-2.16.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>