Bad GNOME 2.3 bugs

If people find a big GNOME 2.3 problem or regression bug, I'd love to
know about it (either in IRC or by mailing this list). Although we're
not officially tracking "release stoppers" yet, since we're so early in
the release cycle, I've started to unofficially keep track of the worst
bugs to make the process less painful when we do.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"A freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother." -- unknown