Bug update for GNOME 2.3

(In this e-mail I am not representing the bugsquad in any way, shape, or
form.)

Although we're still very early in the GNOME 2.4 release cycle, I have a
preliminary list of some of the "worst" (in terms of user-impact)
outstanding bugs. Some of these are new in GNOME 2.2/3, and some were
targetted for the GNOME 2.0 release cycle and have been resurrected.

The page is here...

http://www.gnome.org/~aes/gnome24-buglist.html

I've missed loads; this is a very early heads-up and is not meant to be
complete.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"A freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother." -- unknown