What does this mean?

I am going through a bunch of control-center bugs at the moment, because
I fixing something and wanted to see what other low-lying fruit was
around. I keep stumbling across a comment by a certain Mr. Luis Villa
that says (and I quote)

	"SPAM as discussed last night. Search for 'SPAM as
	discussed last night' to catch these all and delete them.
	:) "

These were all posted on 22 Nov 2002. Checking bugsquad mail for that
time, I can find no explanation. However, it was the day after a bug
day, so it it possible that this was the result of some chatter on IRC.
But what does it mean? Are these bugs meant to be deleted? I would
suspect not, since some of them are pretty important bugs (and still
unfixed). See, for example #83944 or #44098 (which is the one I am
fixing right now).

Luis? Andrew? Bueller? Can anybody clarify this comment?

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Why be difficult when, with a little bit of effort, you could be
impossible.