gtop bugs

I ran across an open gtop bug, asked in #bugs if it should be closed,
was told by greg that gtop was really dead, and then luis asked me to
email bugsquad.  Thus the reason you have received a little extra spam
in your mailbox--don't you feel loved?

So, what do we do with non-closed gtop bugs (which there appear to be
around 21 of at the moment according to a simple query)?

Elijah

Elijah Newren
Internet: http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren   newren math utah edu
Tired of pop-up webpages when surfing the internet?  Look at
   http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren/noPopUps.html
for how to get rid of them without spending a penny.