Bugzilla gnome-2*-report.html + easy-fix

Our gnome-2*-reports now use the same underlying cgi script, thanks the
efforts of Alex Duggan:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/gnome-22-report.html
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/gnome-20-report.html

Could someone add an (easy-fix) column to the right of the (patches) column,
showing the bugs which have the easy-fix keyword? We could then use this as
a way to encourage new/uninvolved hackers.

Also, I guess we should start a gnome-24-report.html now too.

Sorry, I'd do this myself but I'm stuck behind a hideous proxy.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com