Re: adding dups reporters to recipients

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 17:31, Elijah P Newren wrote:
>    1) The majority of people who submit bugs to bugzilla (around 90-95%
>       or so) never follow up on the bugs they submit--we know because we
>       often need and ask for extra information, and very few people
>       respond to such requests.  Thus, making your change would probably

This sound like a good reason to have this feature since having more
reporters on the cc list the chance to have someone who can provide the
additional info would be bigger...

Anyway Luis pointed out that this feature is tied to the upgrade to a
newer bugzilla. My feeling is that it should be an option in the profile
of the reporter, defaulting to on for people who take the trouble to
subscribe and submit the bug through bugzilla (if one is annoyed he will
turn it off) while defaulting to off for bugbuddy users.

ciao
	paolo