adding dups reporters to recipients

Hi!

I was wondering if it would be possible to configure bugzilla so that
when a bug A is marked as duplicate of bug B the reporter of bug A could
be added to the list of recipents that are mailed when a modification to
bug B occurs.
I think that when someone reports a bug he would be interested in any
comments/modification that are added in bugzilla about that bug even if
his report has been closed as duplicate.
With the current behaviour when a bug is marked as dup the reporter is
put out of the loop (unless he manually subscribe to the new bug)
preventing not only to see how the bug evolves but also to add useful
information/feedback that may not be present in the original bug.

I hope I managed to express my idea in english ;)

ciao
	paolo