Gento reports in bugzilla.gnome.org

Hi people.

We're getting a steady inflow of weird bugreports from gentoo users that
often turn out to be bugs caused by overoptimization and other tool
related problems. Using -O3 with GCC is not recommended and has been
known to miscompile lots of different apps. Further on we've had
problems getting proper backtraces because you strip binaries even when
the user specifies -g in CFLAGS and so on.

What I'd like is for you guys to register this e-mail address in
bugzilla.gnome.org so we can Cc: you when we think this is a problem
with your packages so we can get some constructive discussion going. I
think this would help make both our products better in the long run.

Cheers
Kjartan Maraas
GNOME bughunter