Re: Talking about "Where We Are At"

On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 19:51, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Having a list of
> all of the bugs with multiple GNOMEVER* keywords would be handy for bug
> day, as would a list of all of the ones with a GNOMEVER2.0 keyword,
> since we ought to see which of those are still in 2.1.

Probably what I was trying to say :-)

> > * ui-review
> >
> > FWIW, I just shunted all ui-review bugs to 2.3 because they will break
> > ui freeze.
>
> I don't know that this is the right solution.  The release team website
> says -nothing- about post 2.2.0 releases.  That either means that you
> can't change anything for any releases past 2.2.0 (which seems silly,
> changes are the point of making a release), or that we need some more
> information about what "freezes" are in effect.  From what I remember of
> the 2.0.x release cycle, some UI changes did go in on the 2.2.x where x
> > 0 releases.  Does somebody want to mail the release team and/or DDL
> for some clarification?  If not, I can send the mail.

<murrayc> I believe that the freezes should hold during 2.2.0 releases.

I think that means all string/UI/feature freeze changing bugs, apart
from those which could reasonably be seen to need to be fixed in 2.2.x
and go through the release-team process, should have the GNOMEVER2.3
keyword.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>