Re: Bug day!

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 17:00, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> It's bug day again tomorrow (thursday), and although we don't have
> chests of treasure for ye, we'd still welcome aboard all ye folk who can
> tell a backtrace from a bluescreen. Or even those willing to learn :-)
>
> On a more serious note, let's kick those bugs! Bug day is running from
> at least 0900EST (1500GMT) to 1300EST (1900GMT), and later if people are
> still around, and is a great way for anyone with a spare 1/2 hour to
> contribute to GNOME. It would be great for old hands to turn up too.

I should be around from 1430 to 1830 EST to help run bug day and answer
questions.  I wouldn't be surprised if others show up as well to cover
other times.  Here's something you can read to get started:
  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/

And, as always, feel free to stop by the irc.gnome.org #bugs channel (or
email gnome-bugsquad gnome org) and ask questions even during
non-bug-days--just be a little more patient about getting a response on
those days (or at those times).

Elijah