Bug day!

Yo yo yo,

It's bug day again tomorrow (thursday), and although we don't have
chests of treasure for ye, we'd still welcome aboard all ye folk who can
tell a backtrace from a bluescreen. Or even those willing to learn :-)

On a more serious note, let's kick those bugs! Bug day is running from
at least 0900EST (1500GMT) to 1300EST (1900GMT), and later if people are
still around, and is a great way for anyone with a spare 1/2 hour to
contribute to GNOME. It would be great for old hands to turn up too.

The idea is to concentrate on bugs in 2.5 tomorrow if we can [1], but if
you can't stand the idea of running unstable there are always plenty of
2.4 bugs to triage.

So, hope to see you there!

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

[1] Some links to handy bug lists will be in the channel when I get
round to it. Hopefully.