note about all this prioritization talk

This very explicitly doesn't apply to gtk- please don't mess around in
there except for very obvious NOTGNOMEs or things mistakenly filed
against gtk.

Additionally, while I'd love for all of the apps in GNOME bugzilla to on
the same prioritization scheme, they're not, necessarily. So before you
start prioritizing things in a non-core app (like, say, gnucash) please
ask the devels politely what they think about prioritization. Once we
get a bit more organized here, I'll poke people so that our
prioritization is opt-out instead of opt-in, but for the moment, we have
to presume opt-in for apps and libraries not part of the Desktop
Release.