Triaging ui-review, HIG, usability keywords

Some of these questions relate to the thread Ben started, but I'm not
sure how to interpret what was said there. Some concrete examples might
help the discussion.

I've come across a few reports regarding HIG violations - dialogs which
aren't instant apply, things like that. Should their severity be
adjusted acording to how big a violation, and how prominent the program
is?

Some usability bugs are more discussion forums than actual bugs, 94112
is an example. I assume those should be left alone? Some, like 97887,
seem to me to be enhancement requests, while others, like 94618, 97600
and 95007 I have no idea how to triage.

And how often should the usability keyword be used? It seems like any
feature request is going to have a usability keyword. And any bug with
HIG, keynav or accessibility could have usability as well. The keyword
description can be interpreted to be pretty broad - I'm not sure if that
was the intention.

Any thoughts?

David