Re: bugday tomorrow- focus on triage consistency and GNOME2.1

For some clarification on what this means:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/sql-scratch.cgi

There are > 200 bugs with 'GNOMEVER2.*' set that have not been formally
attacked with the bugsquad keyword. I'd like to get that number to zero
by next week. However, doing that will require actually triaging
non-crash bugs, which is as much art as science :) So, I'd like to start
that tomorrow- everyone who can come, please do, and we'll pick out bugs
and discuss how important they are in the global scheme of things. :)

Hope to see you all there-
Luis