bugday tomorrow- focus on triage consistency and GNOME2.1

As I have failed in my bid to get the UN to rename the fourth day of the
week, tomorrow will still be called 'Thursday' in the English-speaking
portions of the world. However, in #bugs on irc.gnome.org, it'll be (as
always) bug day.

Details, as always, are in the bug day FAQ:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bugday-FAQ.cgi

But the important parts are that virtually anyone equipped with a small
amount of time and small doses of common sense can be a valuable
contributor. So stop on by, and lend a hand.

For the slightly more experienced hands, focus tomorrow will be on the
triage of GNOME2.1 bugs- how do we rank them, how do we get them
consistent, what do we need to do to get everything sorted out for
developers. See you there-