Re: New GNOME2 bug submission page- still needs a lot of love :)

Am Mit, 2002-06-19 um 03.56 schrieb Luis Villa:

> Eh. Too bad I can't put transparent 'get a new browser' shaped .pngs in
> there :)

Well, if you want that; it'd be possible by creating any element and
hiding it by CSS. Older browsers will not understand the CSS and render
the element. I did this on my homepage and would refer you to it for an
example if it wasn't down at the moment because the provider went
down....

--
Servus,
       Daniel